Special Events within city limits.
- If you are a planning an event that requires a Special Event Permit, please complete the application.
- You must also include any required supplemental forms. To ensure your application is processed quickly, be specific and complete in all responses.
- Applications must be submitted at a minimum of 30 days prior to the event to be considered.
- The final step is approval/denial of the application at a city council meeting.
- Staff will be in contact with the applicant as to when the application/event will be on the council agenda. The applicant should plan on attending the city council meeting.
Special Event Permits Guideline: (Please see city code 278 “Special Events” for more detailed information)
- Temporary Sign Permit
This form is needed if you are having temporary signs posted throughout the city for your special event or for any other purpose.
- Special Event Equipment Request Form
This form is needed if you are going to request any equipment through Public Works for your special event.
- Release and Indemnification Release Form
This form is needed if your event will be held on city property.
- Vendor Application
This form is needed if you are having a craft/vendor show within your special event.